Application Due Date: December 1st, 2018
The Nieman-Berkman Klein Fellowship in Journalism Development brings people to Harvard University to deal with a particular course of research study or a particular job associating with journalism development. The fellowship is a cooperation in between the Nieman Structure for Journalism and the Berkman Klein Center for Web & Society at Harvard. Both companies share a set of typical interests around journalism, development, and the advancement of the digital area, and both have longstanding fellowship programs that use a year of knowing and cooperation with others in the Harvard neighborhood.
Propositions from Nieman-Berkman Klein Fellowship prospects might handle any concern associating with journalism’s digital improvement. Examples consist of concepts for brand-new profits streams to money journalism, the building and construction of brand-new tools for reporting, or research study into news usage patterns. Prospects need to describe how their propositions will benefit journalism.
- The Nieman-Berkman Klein Fellowship is open to both U.S. and worldwide candidates.
- Prospects must either be working reporters or work for a wire service in a company, innovation, or management capability. Freelance reporters are welcome to use.
- Prospects who wish to get the 2019-2020 Nieman-Berkman Klein Fellowships must finish either the worldwide fellowship application or the United States fellowship application and show interest in being thought about for the Nieman-Berkman Klein program in the proper area
- Nieman Fellows get a stipend of $70,000 paid over a nine-month duration to cover living expenses.
- The Nieman Structure likewise offers real estate, child care, and medical insurance allowances based upon the number and ages of member of the family.
- Nieman in addition covers the expense of participating in Harvard classes for fellows and their affiliates. Affiliates are the partners and partners of fellows. They delight in much of the exact same opportunities as fellows and might participate in classes, utilize Harvard libraries and other centers, and are welcome to take part in nearly all Nieman activities.
Application due dates:
- Worldwide reporters: Dec. 1, 2018
- U.S. reporters (U.S. people): Jan. 31, 2019
For More Details: