Application Due Date: June 1st 2019
Nigerian Agip Expedition (NAE) Restricted, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is dedicated to the training and advancement of workforce as part of its Business Social Duty (CSR) program.
In pursuance of this, NAE welcomes applications from appropriately certified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2019/2020 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Plan. The award remains in 2 classifications:–
1. Overseas– For research study in a reliable abroad university
2. Regional– For research study in an acknowledged Nigerian university
To get approved for 2019/2020 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award plan, candidates MUST:
1. Have a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from an acknowledged Nigerian university.
Have actually protected admission into a Nigerian or Abroad university (based upon.
the classification being requested) for a one year Master’s Degree.
program in any of the disciplines noted below.
3. Not above 28 years of age by December 31 st, 2019.
4. Have actually finished the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
5. Have a worldwide passport legitimate for travel a minimum of one year from September, 2019 (relevant to abroad classification).
Just prospects with deal of admission in disciplines associated with the following locations ought to use;-LRB- ************) • Geosciences
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Please keep in mind:
1. ONLY Shortlisted prospects will be called for the ability test.
Shortlisted prospects will be exposured to information of the certifying.
test by means of SMS text and Email (Make sure to offer legitimate e-mail and phone.
3. Staff members of NAE and other affiliate business and their dependents are not qualified for this scholarship
4. Existing and previous recipients of comparable awards from NAE, other affiliate business and companies are not qualified.
Please guarantee you comprehend the Guidelines thoroughly prior to you.
begin this application to prevent mistakes and disqualification.
6. Rigorous compliance with above standards is needed.
of the application and test invite will NOT be interpreted as a.
dedication on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor will it entitle.
candidates to make any claims whatsoever and/or look for any indemnity from.
NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of reacting to this.
invite to request Post Graduate scholarship award.
The NAE scholarship award uses to tuition, books, expedition, lodging, living costs and a return economy ticket for picked 1 year core curriculum.
How to Use:
1. Prospects ought to have the following plainly scanned files prior to.
beginning the application procedure:
a. Passport picture (450 × 450 pixel) with.
white background not more than 3 months old
admission letter for post graduate research studies 2019/2020 session into any respectable.
university– Local/Overseas. This admission letter should be for the.
course mentioned on the prospect’s application.
ID card (Chauffeur’s license, Citizen’s card, National Identity card)
International Passport Information Page for Overseas classification just (Legitimate for.
travel a minimum of one year from September 2019)
Certificate from City government
h. NAE Compliance.
2. All candiates are needed to fill and sign the NAE compliance statement type.
To download the NAE compliance statement, click https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf
3. Label the.
scanned files appropriately, to prevent blend throughout upload.
the best files in the suitable upload area.
To use, follow the actions listed below:
1. Click “ Apply Now” tab.
2. Click “ Register Now” to produce an.
3. Continue to your e-mail box to trigger your account
4. Click www.scholastica.ng to go back to Scholarship website
5. Enter your signed up e-mail and password to produce.
6. Prospects are
needed to fill the Personal Particulars, Undergrad and Postgraduate Sections just. Prospects are likewise needed to.
upload just relevant files (describe area A).
Keep in mind to Abroad classification candidates: Applicants for the Abroad classification are motivated to likewise request the Regional Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Prospects are not needed to fill the Secondary.
Level, Bank information or download the undergraduate profile confirmation type in the application website.
8. Make sure the name utilized in application matches the.
names on all paperwork in exact same order. Submit a sworn affidavit or.
certificate if otherwise.
9. Guarantee you see all files after publishing, to.
get rid of mistakes throughout publishing.
10 Reconsider application info to prevent mistakes
11 Click “ Apply Now” to send.
info at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or go back to the web page www.scholastica.ng and choose the 2018 NAE Postgraduate.
Scholarship Awards to be rerouted to the application page
12 You will get an e-mail that validates your.
To Find Out More: