Application Due Date: 15 th April 2019
Nigerian Bottling Business Limited (NBC), a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Business, is the sole bottler of Coca-Cola items and among the greatest business in the non-alcoholic drink market in Nigeria. The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group covers 28 nations, bottling and dispersing the most renowned drink brand names worldwide and serving more than 581 million individuals throughout the world.
NBC is introducing the 2nd edition of the ” Naija Coke Summership“— a 3 month internship program created to bring in last year undergrad and post graduate/ MBA trainees who share our enthusiasm for quality and aim to find out with speed and dexterity.
The Coke Summership Program supplies a robust developmental platform for Nigerian trainees in your home and abroad to intern with us to get market experience throughout their scholastic Summertime breaks. This year, the program will start in June and end in August in our Lagos places just. If you fit the profile listed below we welcome you to make the relocation and establish your profession with us.
• Currently in last year of undergraduate or postgraduate research study
• A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/ 5 or 3/4)
• Should remain in penultimate or last year by date of application
• Trainee from any of the noted professors; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Liberal Arts)
In addition, prospects will be needed to show the following characteristics:
• Strong enthusiasm for quality, aspiration and interest to be the very best.
• Excellent analytical abilities, interest and excellent hunger for knowing
• Outstanding social and group working abilities
• Strong analytical and discussion abilities
• Strong spoken and written interaction abilities.
To Learn More: