Deadline: August 30, 2018
Applications are invited for the Nigerian Economic Summit Group Pitching Event for Startups 2018. The Startups Pitching Event at NES #24 aims to connect new Nigerian ventures seeking to raise funds with potential investors.
Eight selected early-stage startups that are registered in Nigeria and have been doing business for no more than 5 years will be invited to pitch in front of venture capitalists and investors. Each start-up will have 5 minutes to pitch to prospective investors and 10 minutes to answer questions from them. It is expected that the Session will also connect the eight start-ups with venture capitalists and investors.
- New ventures with innovative ideas will be the direct beneficiaries of this event, as they will showcase their businesses before investors and have access to investment opportunities;
- They will also be able to receive guidance and business opinions from the investors during the event which will also greatly enhance their capacities to grow. In addition, they will get more visible brand effect from this platform.
- Applications will be open to businesses registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and doing business for no more than five (5) years; and
- Engaged in any sector of the economy (Agriculture, Education, Health, ICT, Manufacturing, Renewable Energy and Transport, etc.)
The following materials are required for application:
- CAC Certificate of Incorporation
- Summary Business Plan (not more than 3 pages)
- Pitch Deck
For more information, visit Startups Pitching Event.