Application Due Date: Continuous
The NNPC graduate students are boys and females with little or no work experience. They go through a structured Young Professionals Advancement (YPD) Program that offers fundamental advancement for developing effective professions in NNPC.
As a young graduate, the YPD program will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management specialist in 3 to 5 years.
NNPC invites candidates who hold any of the following certifications in the disciplines noted below:.
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Department and a finished Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a finished Master’s Degree.
Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Technology, Mathematics,.
Stats, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and.
Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic devices,.
Power, Software Application, Computer System, Environmental, Marine,.
Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.
Organisation Administration, Accounting, Banking and Financing, Insurance coverage,.
Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Buying.
& Supply, Management Details System and Personnel.
|SOCIAL SCIENCES.||Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Government, Location, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.|
|ART/HUMANITIES.||Mass Commuincation, English and History.|
- Candidates need to have finished from a certified University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than2014
- Candidates need to not be more than 28 years of age as at 31 st December,2018
- Candidates need to have finished the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Plan at the time of this task application.
- Assistance the execution of organizational procedures.
- Provide cost-efficient service results.
- Assistance line managers/supervisors to establish and execute tactical work strategies throughout varied functions.
- Assistance shipment of job group projects.
Secret Practical Proficiencies:
- Efficient Interaction.
- Individual Efficiency.
- Capability to Operate In Groups.
All candidates must please note.
that effective prospects might be needed to operate in any of our.
service places throughout Nigeria.
To Find Out More: