Application Due Date: 30 th November, 2019.
The Nigerian Preservation Structure (NCF) with assistance from Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides research study grants to Nigerian residents wanting to carry out research study operate in fields connected to nature preservation and sustainable income. The grant will be to support a PhD program. This year’s style is “ Human-Wildlife Dispute“.
- Prospects should be Nigerian residents.
- Prospects should have M.Sc. Degree or comparable certification in.
Biological Sciences, Social Sciences or Law (Environmental.
Law/Protection) however associated to ecological resources management.
- Prospects should have protected admission into a Nigerian university.
towards a PhD degree in any of the fields specified in No. 2 above.
- Prospects should establish appropriate research study propositions that fulfill NCF’s vision and objective
- Propositions should remain in line with the style
- A development report ( on letter headed paper) from the candidate’s.
Task Manager( s) mentioning how far she or he has actually entered his or.
her research study work and his/her function in the preliminary evaluation, in addition to.
the significance to the goals of the grant, is an extremely important.
condition for thinking about any application. Please keep in mind that a referral letter is an equivalent of a Development Report from the Supervisors( s).
- 200- word reason, with significance to natural and ecological resource management and biodiversity preservation.
- A 3,00 0-word reason proposition to be sent must show.
the Title, Introduction/Statement of Issue, Goals, Method.
and Expected Output, and so on
- Curriculum vitae (not more than 2 pages detailing research study and work experience),
- Scanned copy of admission letter.
To Learn More: