Application Due Date: 30 th November, 2018.
The Nigerian Preservation Structure (NCF) with assistance from Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) provides research study grants to Nigerian people wanting to carry out research study operate in fields connected to nature preservation and sustainable income. The grant will be to support a PhD program. This year’s style is ‘Mangrove Preservation and Fighting Desert Advancement’.
OBJECTIVE: This vision is exactly what drives the following NCF objective declarations:
- The conservation of a complete variety of Nigeria’s biodiversity that includes types, environments and hereditary biodiversity
- The promo of sustainable usage of natural deposits for the advantage of present and future generations; and
- The advocacy of actions that decrease contamination and inefficient usage of sustainable resources.
Prospects will be picked based upon (to name a few) the quality of their research study proposition.
- Prospects should be Nigerian people.
- Prospects should have M.Sc. Degree or comparable credentials in Biological Sciences, Social Sciences or Law (Ecological Law/Protection) however associated to ecological resources management.
- Prospects should have protected admission into a Nigerian university to a PhD degree in any of the fields mentioned in No. 2 above.
- Prospects should establish appropriate research study propositions that fulfill NCF’s vision and objective.
- Propositions should remain in line with the style.
- A development report ( on letter headed paper) from the candidate’s Job Manager( s) mentioning how far she or he has actually entered his/her research study work and his/her function in the preliminary evaluation, along with the significance to the goals of the grant, is an extremely vital condition for thinking about any application. Please keep in mind that a recommendation letter is an equivalent of a Development Report from the Supervisors( s).
- 200- word reason, with significance to natural and ecological resource management and biodiversity preservation.
- A 3,000- word job proposition to be sent must show the Title, Introduction/Statement of Issue, Goals, Method and Expected Output and so on
- Curriculum vitae (not more than 2 pages detailing research study and work experience),
- Scanned copy of admission letter.
Technique of Application:
APPLY Now to finish the grant application online.
Due Date for application: 30 th November, 2018.
- No paper application will be thought about. Candidates must not send more than one proposition for factor to consider.
Please be notified that applications will be acknowledged while just effective prospects will be gotten in touch with by the Structure.
To Learn More: