Application Due Date: October 18, 2019
The NSE Essay Competitors is among the monetary literacy and addition efforts of The Nigerian Stock Market. The competitors intends to bridge the space in class knowing with the useful understanding needed for long-lasting individual monetary preparation. The competitors’s total objective is to establish a culture of wealth development among the youth towards ” Structure an Economically Smart Generation”. Now in its 19 th year, the NSE Essay Competitors has actually motivated over 67,000 youths in more than 12,000 schools throughout Nigeria.
How can the capital market assistance to produce a much better future for all?
The essay competitors is open to all senior secondary school trainees throughout the 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT.
|POSITION||REWARD (TRAINEE)||REWARD (SCHOOL)|
|1 st||N500,000 worth of equity investmentsN500,000 scholarship fund for university education1 Laptop computer computer/tabletCertificate of achievementHeadline at NSE Closing Gong Event||Trophy3 PCs and a printer|
|2 nd||N300,000 worth of equity investmentsN400,000 scholarship fund for university education1 Laptop computer computer/tabletCertificate of achievementParticipation at NSE Closing Gong Event||Trophy2 PCs and a printer|
|3 rd||N200,000 worth of equity investmentsN300,000 scholarship fund for university education1 Laptop/tabletCertificate of achievementParticipation at NSE Closing Gong Event||Trophy1 PC and a printer|
Alleviation Prizes: 7 Laptops/tablets for 7 Runners-up.
- The Competitors is open to just trainees in Senior Secondary Schools
- Entries should be composed in English and be the initial work of the author
- Entrant needs to send an essay on the entry kind and finish all the necessary ﬁelds
- The optimum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they stop working to fulfill these requirements
Notes for Assistance
- Entries should be the initial work of the author. This does not eliminate input or help from others
- Entrants are motivated to be innovative in their action to the subject
entrants are anticipated to reveal creativity, concentrate on the subject and.
qualified usage of English as a composed language. This consists of proper.
spelling, an excellent requirement of punctuation and cool discussion
How to Go Into:
To Learn More: