Due Date: October 25, 2019
Applications are open for the Novo Nordisk International Skill Program 2019/2020 The Novo Nordisk International Skill Program is a scholarship program established to help trainees from the International Alliance of Research Study Universities (IARU) and Harvard University in a series of choose scholastic fields looking for to study abroad at the University of Copenhagen.
Members of the International Alliance of Research Study Universities (IARU) are:
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- Yale University
- University of California, Berkeley
- Peking University
- National University of Singapore
- Australian National University
- University of Cape Town
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Tokyo
- ETH Zurich
- The scholarship might be invested towards the expense of tuition charges, travel expenses, insurance coverage, and other costs sustained in connection with studying abroad at UCPH.
- The scholarship will normally total up to roughly EUR1,200 a month. Depending upon the expenses and length of the research study abroad at UCPH, it might increase as much as EUR26,000 in overall.
- Scholarships are granted for as much as one scholastic year. The program provides top priority to candidates who show a strong scholastic background and have actually sent an enthusiastic research study prepare for their remain at the University of Copenhagen.
For trainees of Medication and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Trainees registered in programs of Medication and Pharmaceutical Sciences, are thought about to be Health care experts and go through The Promo Code for Danish Health care Professionals, explaining the guideline of promo activities in between the pharmaceutical market and health care experts. As an effect NNITP scholarships for these trainees will total up to recorded costs sustained in connection with studying abroad for: travel costs (for flight tickets economy class just), home lease, insurance coverage and if pertinent UCPH tuition cost.
- Be registered in a degree program at a IARU university or Harvard University
- Look for admission at UCPH as an exchange or visitor trainee
- Satisfy a GPA requirement of minimum 3.0
- Be taken part in research study activities relating to metabolic process, insulin, haemoglobin, weight problems, huge information or digitalisation
- Research study at 3rd year Bachelor’s level or Master’s level while at UCPH in among the following programs:
Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biology, Biology-Biotechnology, Computer Technology, Food Development and Health, Global Health, Health Informatics, Chemistry, Human Being Biology, Human Physiology, Human Nutrition, Immunology and Swelling, Medical Chemistry, Medication and Innovation, Medication, Molecular Biomedicine, Nanoscience, Drug Store, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Public Health. Trainees coming out of other disciplines can use with tasks relating to metabolic process, insulin, haemoglobin, weight problems, huge information or digitalisation.
To send an application, you will be needed to prepare the following files:
- Application including a determined research study strategy and a list courses you prepare to participate in throughout your research study abroad
- Records of records in English from your Bachelor’s program and Master’s degree program (if appropriate)
For additional information, go to Novo Nordisk