Research study is a vital element for the advancement and development in the life science neighborhood. They wish to even more clinical accomplishment by assisting trainees who have an interest in establishing a profession in science.
The Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is granted to trainees pursuing a degree in a science associated field two times a year. A $1500 scholarship will be granted to one trainee for the fall and spring terms.
- Candidates should have a significant stated in a science associated field (list of accepted research studies in the online application here: http://www.novusbio.com/scholarship-program
- Enrolled or accepted for registration (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma)
- Open in the United States, EMEA, and Canada just
A $1,500 scholarship will be granted to one trainee pursuing a science-related field. * United States, EMEA, Canada just
- Submit the scholarship application and composed declarations here: ( https://www.novusbio.com/scholarship-program)
- The application consists of:
- Publishing your newest authorities or informal records from the University/program you are presently accepted/enrolled in
- Composing an individual declaration of 500 words or less on where you see yourself in 10 years in your field of interest utilizing the degree you are working towards.
- Sending a 200 character (consisting of areas) declaration on what you want to teach others utilizing your degree.
All winners are called and alerted following the closing of the application due date.
Fall 2019 applications should be sent by July 31, 2019 12 p.m. MST