Due Date: July 10, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the NPF Paris Accords of Science Interaction Program 2019 The Paris Accords of Science Interaction deals reporters the chance to communicate with clinical professionals and discover much better methods to interact science to the general public.
This four-day training program will cover problems such as the neuroscience of hate, the science of discomfort, social factors of health, youth injury and its long-lasting effect, and the predicament of refugees and victims of human trafficking; and more. Reporters will likewise take part in school trip to clinical organizations. The training will be held October 21-24, 2019 in Paris.
- The all-expenses-paid fellowship covers air travel, ground transport, hotel expenses and many meals. NPF provides this expert advancement chance for reporters to improve abilities, boost understanding and charge their reporting on among today’s most vital problems.
- Open to reporters based in the United States and the European Union just.
Here’s what you’ll require (all submissions should remain in English):
- 2 samples of your work (from within the in 2015)
- A letter of assistance from an editor or manager (if you’re a freelancer, a letter from somebody who has actually modified or released your work– and will release your operate in the future)
You likewise ought to be prepared to inform the organizers:
- Why are you thinking about this program?
- How will you utilize this program to benefit your audience?
- Who are you? A short, narrative autobiography.
For additional information, go to Paris Accords of Science Interaction