Due Date: Varies by Organization
Applications to the Nuffic MENA Scholarship Program (MSP)2019 are now open. The MENA Scholarship Program (MSP) uses scholarships to experts for brief courses in the Netherlands. The total goal of the MSP is to add to the democratic shift in the taking part nations. It likewise focuses on constructing capability within organisations by allowing workers to participate in brief courses in the Netherlands.
While the scholarship is granted to people, all prospects should be chosen by their company to be able to take part. The requirement for training needs to be shown in the context of the organisation the candidate is used by.
The MSP is open to experts who are nationals of– and living and operating in– among the nations noted below:
- Syria *
* MSP is not presently open up to experts using from Syria. Candidates with the Syrian citizenship might use if they are living and operating in among the other MSP nations noted.
To be qualified for an MSP scholarship:
- one should be an expert and nationwide of, and living and operating in among the nations on the MSP nation list legitimate at the time of application;-LRB- ****************).
- one should have an existing company’s declaration that abide by the format Nuffic has actually supplied. All details should be supplied and all dedications that are consisted of in the format should be backed in the declaration;-LRB- ****************).
- one should not be used by an organisation that has its own methods of personnel advancement. Organisations that are thought about to have their own methods of personnel advancement are for instance: international corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft);.
- big nationwide and/or a big business organisation;-LRB- ****************).
- bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid);-LRB- ****************).
- multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Advancement Bank, African Advancement Bank, IADB);-LRB- ****************).
- global NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Strategy, Care).
- one should have an authorities and legitimate passport (legitimate a minimum of 3 months after the prospect submission date);-LRB- ****************).
- one should have a federal government declaration that fulfills the requirements of the nation in which the company is developed (if suitable);-LRB- ****************).
- the age of the MSP prospect should not surpass 45 years of age at the time of the grant submission.
- the prospect should not get more than one MSP scholarship for courses that occur at the exact same time.
- If your application fulfills all the course admission requirements and the MSP eligibility requirements, you can be chosen by the Dutch organization for a scholarship. The Dutch organization will notify you about the result of your choice.
- The scholarships are granted in a competitive choice to extremely determined experts who remain in a position to present the newly-acquired abilities and understanding into their utilizing organisation.
Application for the MSP occurs by means of Dutch organizations. Each due date, these organizations offer a list obviously readily available for that due date. The brief courses available fall within numerous disciplines, and have a period of 2 to 12 weeks.
- Prior to you choose to use, make certain to do these 2 things:.
- Evaluation the eligibility requirements thoroughly.
- Examine whether your company wants to choose you for the scholarship.
- When you are particular you are qualified for an MSP scholarship, you can begin making the essential preparations for your application.
Follow these actions to use:
- Select a course on the MSP course list: MSP Course list for brief courses
- Contact the Dutch organization that is using the course for details on:.
- course material
- the application due date (due dates can vary per Dutch organization)
- the application and choice treatments
- the online application and the supporting files
- Prepare your application and the supporting files
- Send your online application by means of the Dutch organization using the course
With your online application, you will be asked to submit a legitimate passport copy, an existing declaration from your company, and depending upon your nation of work; a federal government declaration.
For any concerns on the application -and choice treatments please get in touch with the Dutch organization straight www.studyfinder.nl
For more details, go to Nuffic MSP