Due Date: October 8, 2019
Applications are open for Nuffic scholarships for brief courses at The Hague Academy. Nuffic is a Dutch non-profit organisation which uses scholarships for training courses in The Netherlands. These scholarships look for to establish and reinforce the abilities and capabilities of specialists, in order to allow their organisations and neighborhoods to be successful in an ever-changing world. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds the Nuffic Scholarship program.
The Nuffic Scholarships for brief courses at The Hague Academy (OKP, MSP and StuNed) cover the tuition charge, return flights (from a global airport to Amsterdam), insurance coverage, and lodging, in addition to a little Daily Subsistence Allowance.
- Migration and Regional Authorities (24 February– 6 March 2020)
- Inclusive Service Shipment and the SDGs ( 9 -20 March 2020)
- Person Involvement and Inclusive Governance (23 March– 3 April 2020)
- Environment Adjustment and Regional Strength ( 1– 12 June 2020)
- Stability and Anti-Corruption (15– 26 June 2020)
- OKP Scholarships: The Orange Understanding Program is a Dutch worldwide advancement program. The program was begun mid-2017 for 5 years and includes 53 nations The goal of the Orange Understanding Program is to add to society’s sustainable and inclusive advancement by enhancing the abilities and understanding of both people, groups of people and organisations. The essential top priorities for the program are Food and nutrition security, Water, energy and environment, Sexual and reproductive health and rights, and Security and the guideline of law. Cross-cutting styles pertinent to all activities of the program consist of Economic sector Advancement, Environment, and Gender and Inclusive Advancement (with particular attention to marginalised and discriminated groups).
- MENA Scholarship Program ( MSP). The MSP intends to add to the democratic shift in among the 10 taking part nations in the Middle East and North Africa area. It likewise looks for to construct capability within organisations by allowing staff members (45 years and more youthful) to take part in brief courses in different disciplines.
- OKP scholarships are open to mid-career specialists who are a nationals of -and living and operating in among the 57 nations noted below:.
- Afghanistan % aa; Mozambique % aa; Albania % aa; Myanmar % aa; Armenia % aa; Nepal % aa; Bangladesh % aa; Nicaragua % aa; Benin % aa; Niger % aa; Bhutan % aa; Nigeria % aa; Bolivia % aa; Pakistan % aa; Burkina Faso % aa; Palestinian Territories % aa; Burundi % aa; Peru % aa; Cambodia % aa; Philippines % aa; Colombia % aa; Rwanda % aa; Congo (DRC) % aa; Senegal % aa; Cuba % aa; Sierra Leone % aa; Egypt % aa; Somalia % aa; Ethiopia % aa; South Africa % aa; Georgia % aa; South Sudan % aa; Ghana % aa; Sri Lanka % aa; Guatemala % aa; Sudan % aa; Guinea % aa; Surinam % aa; India % aa; Tanzania % aa; Indonesia % aa; % aa; Thailand % aa; Jordan % aa; % aa; Uganda % aa; Kenya % aa; Vietnam % aa; Lebanon % aa; Yemen % aa; Liberia % aa; Zambia % aa; Mali % aa; Zimbabwe % aa; Macedonia
- MSP scholarships are open to specialists who are nationals of– and living and operating in– among the nations noted below in the Middle East and North Africa area:.
- Algeria • Egypt • Iran • Iraq • Jordan • Lebanon • Libya • Morocco • Syria • Tunisia.
- Applicants from Egypt, Jordan, and Lebanon are qualified for both OKP and MSP Scholarships.
- If you are 45 years or more youthful then they advise you obtain the MSP Scholarship.
Guarantee that both your inspiration and company declaration are plainly lined up to the Embassy Nation Focus. Applications that reveal no importance will NOT be qualified
Inspiration: The responses to the 3 inspiration concerns need to plainly show the link in between your organisation and position on the one hand, and (components of) the Nation Concentrate On the other hand. Specify and base your responses on accurate info. Avoid copying info from our site. Check out the Quality Standards to identify which info needs to be consisted of in your inspiration.
File requirements: Prepare all your needed files beforehand. Files should remain in PDF format and should not surpass 2 MB
To find out more, see Nuffic Scholarships