Due Date: February 28, 2019
Applications for the NYU Africa House/CTED Advancement Effect Fellowship 2019/2020 is open. The Fellowship is granted to trainees to cover expenses related to research study activities connected to the look for ingenious services that have the capability to enhance the lives of individuals in the establishing world.
Fellowships support undergraduate and college students to cover expenses related to research study jobs carried out in the Spring, Summertime, or Fall of 2019, in the following Africa House/CTED research study locations:
- Financial and Political Theory
- Economic Advancement, Mobile Apps, Rural Tourist
- Food and Agricultural Markets
- Migration and Diaspora
- Regional Governance, Cultural Standards, and Advancement of Residential Or Commercial Property Rights
- Fellowship of $ 1,500 is granted to 2 trainees
- Candidates need to be registered in an undergraduate or graduate program at New york city University, finishing no earlier than May 2020;-LRB- ***************).
- Applicants would be needed to:
- Describe how you prepare to take part in the intellectual life of Africa House/CTED in the Africa Home Fellowship Application
- Author or co-author one (1) term paper offering findings of your research study task, to be sent to Africa House/CTED in Spring 2020
- Present research study findings in-person at Africa Home in Spring 2020.
Candidates must send the following in one PDF file:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- 2 (2) recommendation letters
- 2-4 page Africa-focused research study proposition. The proposition might be a summary of your research study or a research study that is currently underway that will be even more boosted by the fellowship.
- Africa Home Fellowship Application _2019-2020
Send out applications and queries to [email protected] Please consist of “Africa House/CTED Advancement Effect Fellowship” in the subject line.
For additional information, see NYU Africa House/CTED Advancement Effect Fellowship