Due Date: March 14, 2019
Are you a tech business owner or magnate in South East Asia? Get the NZ See Program 2019 for Southeast Asian Tech Business Owners for a chance to take a trip to Techweek NZ– New Zealand’s yearly celebration of development.
The Asia New Zealand Structure and the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade uses six-to-eight young Southeast Asian innovation business owners and magnate the opportunity to check out New Zealand. The week-long program will provide individuals an understanding of New Zealand’s tech sector and enable them to go to Techweek 19 in Auckland.
- The Asia New Zealand Structure will money the expenses of effective candidates, consisting of a return economy air travel, domestic transportation, lodging and insurance coverage, along with the majority of meals and various expenditures.
- Individuals will require to cover their own pocket money.
Candidates should be
- Aged under 40
- Able to show management in their field
- Be qualified English language speakers
- Business owners or magnate at CEO or senior management level associated with tech from among the 10 ASEAN countries
- Impressive start-up business owners or emerging business owners will likewise be thought about. No understanding or experience of New Zealand is needed.
- Candidates should be based in and have citizenship of among the 10 ASEAN member nations
- Have an interest in getting in touch with equivalents from other nations to check out worldwide service chances
- Be positive speakers going to take part in discussion with business owners from other nations
- Want to add to the relationship in between New Zealand and ASEAN.
For more details, check out NZ See Program