Application Due Date: Thursday 27 th June2019
So You Believe You Can Code? We are trying to find the next #OandoIntern.
Oando ha have whatever all set for you. A workplace that lets you flourish, fantastic minds to gain from and a completely incredible office. Total this phase and you might be coding your method into our group.
This obstacle is open to Lagos locals just.
Oando PLC is among Africa’s biggest incorporated.
energy options supplier with a happy heritage. It has a main.
noting on the Nigeria Stock Market and a secondary listing on the.
Johannesburg Stock Market. With shared worths of Team effort, Regard,.
Stability, Enthusiasm and Professionalism (TRIPP)
The Oando Group consists of 4 business who are leaders in their market:
- Oando Energy Resources
- Oando Trading
- OVH Energy
In 500 words or less words, explain what you would do in a different way in revamping the Oando homepage. Inform us what functions you will consist of and how those functions will visually and functionally improve user experience on the page. Style is ” Made in Africa”.
Conserve your proposition as a.PDF file
1. Participants need to be in between the ages of 18 to 25 as at the date of submission.
Participants need to be resident in Lagos, Nigeria. On the occasion that a.
participant is resident outside Lagos, he/she will bear all.
out-of-pocket costs associating with transport and lodging.
3. Participants are needed to have a standard understanding of coding and web advancement.
4. Participants are needed to have a standard understanding of the worldwide establishing area.
5. Participants need to have great oral and written interaction abilities.
An entry will be considered to have actually been personally sent by the.
participant. Just people will be qualified to take part in the.
contest. Entries from Organizations will neither be accepted nor.
7. Entries from the following will not be accepted:
Workers, Interns, Directors, and Officers of Oando PLC and their instant member of the family; or
of all Agencies, Companies, and entities associated with the.
administration, marketing, evaluating, development, advancement, execution.
of the contest and the instant member of the family. For the function of this.
file, instant member of the family will consist of partner, acknowledged.
partner, moms and dads, kids and step kids, brother or sisters, and members of.
the exact same home.
8. When an entry has actually been sent and been accepted, the name of the participant will be advertised.
Object To Reward
Reward: 6-month internship with Oando PLC’s Corporate Communications Group at Oando PLC’s Head Workplace in Lagos.
winner will be revealed on Oando PLC’s Social network platforms and will.
be needed to validate his/her approval of the reward by e-mail within 5.
( 5) working days. Failure to validate approval within the.
specified time, will total up to a loss of the reward and, Oando PLC.
books the right to pick another winner.
How to get in
1. All Interested celebrations are anticipated to submit/upload their entries on the contest site– oandoplc.com/hy19- internship and state how they mean to revamp Oando PLC’s site, if effective and the factor( s) why.
Entries are welcome from undergraduates/fresh graduates from tertiary.
organizations resident in Lagos. Where an interested celebration lives.
outside Lagos, he/she will be accountable for his/her transport.
and lodging expenses.
3. Oando PLC books the right to alter or hold off the internship start date.
5. All Phase 1 entries need to be sent on or prior to the close of organisation, Thursday 27 th June 2019.
6. All Phase 2 entries need to be sent on or prior to 12 midday, Friday fifth July 2019.
Phase 3 of the Competitors will be performed by method of interviews.
Interviews are set up to hold from 8th– 10 th July2019 Nevertheless,.
please note that the interview dates are tentative and subject to alter.
as Oando PLC’s organisation procedures need.
8. Entries from entrants who do not follow Oando PLC throughout all its social networks platforms will not be thought about.
When an entry is sent, it is thought about a last submission and might not be customized, modified, or changed.
All submissions need to be initial and established entirely by the participant.
For More Details: