Develop a 1-page internal PR strategy with a series of activities to re-energize staff members and restore a psychological connection to the brand name. At Oando, we call this “Staff member Engagement”.
- Action 1– Input needed information
- Action 2– Submit your PR strategy
- Action 3– Send your PR Strategy
Submissions for this phase close on Saturday 8th December 2018.
How to Get In
1. An entry is made when you pick a PR short to deal with and submit a PR strategy here https://www.oandoplc.com/intern
2. The competitors is open to all current graduates/ undergrads residing in Lagos. However where individuals live beyond Lagos, they will be accountable for their own lodging and transport.
3. Oando books the right to postpone the internship start date.
4. Entries for phase 1 need to be sent by 5: 00 pm Saturday 8th December 2018.
5. Entries for phase 2 need to be sent by 5: 00 pm Friday fourth January 2019.
6. All entries need to be sent in PDF format or will not be thought about.
7. All entries need to have your name and contact information (contact number and e-mail address) boldly composed at the top of the file.
8. Phase 1 entries need to not be me more than 1 pages long or will not be thought about.
9. Phase 2 entries need to not be me more than 2 pages long or will not be thought about.
10 Entries not following Oando PLC throughout all social networks platforms will not be thought about.
When an entry is sent, it is thought about a last submission and might not be customized, modified, or changed.
A submission need to be your initial work, established by the candidate.
Phase among the contest begins November 29, 2018, at 12: 00 PM and entries might be sent till December 8, 2018, 5: 00 pm.
Phase 2 of the contest begins December 14, 2018, at 12: 00 PM and entries might be sent till January 4, 2019, 5: 00 pm.
Perpetuity remain in West African Time (WAT).
Just effective candidates will be called