Deadline: September 12, 2018
The Obama Foundation Spring 2019 Internship is now open for applications. The Obama Foundation draws on a diverse cohort of passionate, mission-oriented, and qualified interns to serve in our Chicago and D.C. offices. This internship is open to current undergraduate and graduate students who are eligible to work in the United States.
They believe their interns will become some of the world’s most valuable leaders in varying capacities. Their hope is that this internship can provide interns with exposure to diverse models of leadership and practical work experience, especially for those who might not otherwise get them.
The Spring 2019 internship will run for 18 weeks beginning on January 7, 2019 and ending on May 10, 2019. Interns will be required to work 40 hours per week in either our Chicago or Washington, D.C. office.
- They are looking for interns who have excellent time management and organizational skills, are strong writers and researchers, and are eager to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Interns will play a key role in providing departments at the Obama Foundation with the administrative, logistical, and operational assistance needed to execute their work.
- Current full-time or part-time undergraduate or graduate students authorized to work off-campus in the United States are welcome to apply.
- They encourage qualified persons of all backgrounds to apply.
- If you are a qualified candidate with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation to complete this application, you may contact us at [email protected].
The Foundation will provide interns with a stipend for a portion of the expenses directly related to their internship.
- Please note that as you fill out your application, you will not be able to save your responses or return to them before submitting.
- If you’d like to take more than one session to work on your answers, please download the Application Worksheet to draft your application responses offline.
- Please note you will still have to enter your answers into the application before the deadline.
For more information, visit Obama Foundation Internship.