Due Date: Continuous
The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences– Research Study (OBJECTIVES Research Study) is welcoming potential postdoctoral fellows who hold a PhD degree in any mathematical science discipline to obtain among fifteen postdoctoral fellowships offered through the OBJECTIVES Postdoctoral Research Study Fellows Program in environment modification science.
This remains in action to an immediate requirement to increase the variety of high-end scientists who, with restricted guidance, can perform advanced mathematical science research study in Africa.
Fellows will be based at one of the 7 existing OBJECTIVES Research study Centres, consisting of Breakthrough Africa. Recipients might be connected to any acknowledged organization of greater knowing situated in the very same nation as the host OBJECTIVES Research study Centre. Financing will be attended to fellows and their managers to go to one research study school that will happen at OBJECTIVES Rwanda.
- This is a 2 year extendable research study position with an optimum overall expense to OBJECTIVES of CAD 32,000 per year. The expense consists of a return flight ticket from the prospect’s home/institution to the OBJECTIVES Research study Centre, tuition (if suitable), visa application, lodging, living assistance, and medical insurance.
- Applicants can be from any nation.
- Candidates should hold a minimum of a PhD degree (or an acknowledged equivalent) in any field associated to mathematical sciences prior to the start date of this position.
- Candidates must have an interest in carrying out research study within the environment modification sciences and its associated locations.
- Knowledge/interest in mathematical modelling would be a benefit.
- Candidates should be unbiased, and should want to perform their research study at their chosen OBJECTIVES Research study Centre, or a designated partner organization in the very same host nation. The designated partner organization might be an academic/research organization or a non-academic organization (e.g. market).
Applications must be sent utilizing the online application, and must include the following supporting files:
To find out more, check out OBJECTIVES Postgraduate and Postdoctoral Research Study Program