Due Date: November 30, 2019
Youth from throughout the ASEAN area are welcomed to request the eMpowering Youths Throughout ASEAN Program (EYAAP) 2019/2020 The eMpowering Youths Throughout ASEAN (EYAA) is a collaboration program in between Maybank Structure and ASEAN Structure that intends to reduce hardship and enhance the social and financial wellness of ASEAN neighborhoods through youth volunteerism and social development.
This year’s program uses a brand-new format where the individuals will get to select the civil society organisations (CSOs) and the social business (SEs) they will be dealing with throughout the 2-week job execution duration.
The picked 100 youths in addition to the shortlisted CSOs and SEs will assemble in Bangkok, Thailand around March 2020 to participate in the Regional Workshop of EYAAP.
The youth will go through a series of capability structure sessions and pick the CSOs and SEs from the shortlist to finest use an overall financing of USD$200,000(approximately USD$20 K per job) for 10 neighborhood tasks.
This program is open for youth who satisfy the following requirements:
- Age of 19-35 years of ages by candidate’s next birthday (2020)
- People of ASEAN Member States
- Fluency in English, as mentoring, trainings, and basic interaction throughout the program will be totally carried out in English, individuals are needed to be able to have spoken and written fluency in English.
- Complete dedication themselves to one-week local training from 2 to 9 March 2020 and 2 weeks of abroad offering job on from 1 to 17 April 2020.
If you are shortlisted to go through to the next procedure, please send the following files:
- A letter of authorization from your company to participate in the eMpowering Youth Throughout ASEAN.
- A letter of Dedication which mentions that individuals totally dedicated to participating in the program.
- Medical Certificate that evidence the individual is healthy, and travel insurance coverage.
For more details, go to EYAAP