Due Date: January 10, 2020
Applications are open for the 2020 SDGs & Her Competitors In 2015, all 193 United Nations member nations signed on to 17 Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs) to “produce the future we desire in 2030.” SDGs & Her is an online competitors for women-led micro and little business to display how they are supporting the SDGs through their service operations.
The goals of the effort are to:
- acknowledge ladies executing the Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs), consisting of ladies company owner of microenterprises;-LRB- **********************).
- boost understanding about the SDGs and their prospective effect on ladies amongst non-traditional audiences; and
- team up with economic sector partners on all SDGs, however SDG5 in specific; to share finest practices and ingenious concepts.
The very first SDGs & Her competitors in 2018 brought in over 1,200 competitors through an online competitors platform from 88 nations. The 2019 contest brought in over 1,200 entries from all areas of the world: Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, South Asia, the Middle East and North Arica, Europe and Central Asia, and East Asia and the Pacific.
- Winners will get Management training, Mentoring and be flown to Washington DC, for an occasion at the World Bank Group-IMF Spring Conferences in April 2020 , where they will display their accomplishments.
- The leading winners will be acknowledged in April 2020 at an occasion on the margins of the 2020 World Bank Group-IMF Spring Conferences in Washington D.C.
- The stories of the winning ladies business owner (and numerous other noteworthy entries) will be shared through partners’ social networks and sites.
To be qualified you need to:
- be a lady owner of an organisation that has actually functioned for a minimum of 3 years
- own a micro-enterprise, with a minimum of 1 and no greater than 9 workers
- have a loan eligibility of under USD $10,000 or yearly sales of under USD $100,000
- own a small-enterprise, with a minimum of 10 and no greater than 49 workers
- have a loan eligibility of under USD $100,000 or yearly sales of under USD $3,000,000
If you took part in the 2019 season of the SDGs & Her competitors, then you might utilize the exact same user name and password. If you have actually forgotten your password or require to reset your password, please do so on the homepage.
Entries will be evaluated by a university partner and after that evaluated by a professional panel. Judges will identify the winners based upon the effect on the SDGs, vision and function, and clearness of the entries.
Applicants finish a brief online design template, explaining their work and connecting their initiative/product to 1 or more SDGs.
To find out more, see SDGs & Her