Application Due date: midnight (GMT) on 30 November2019 T
Ockenden International is trying to find tasks, activities and/or programs (each ‘a task’) which promote self-reliance amongst refugees and/or displaced individuals. You can go into a task run by your organisation or you can choose a task handled by a non-profit partner or connected organisation. In these entry guidelines, ‘the organisation’ describes the organisation which handled the job.
- The job must be the focus of the entry. All entries should.
be made by means of the online Entry Kind and in English. If your access to the.
Web is unsteady, download the.pdf variation of the Entry Kind, print, fill and publish it to the address listed below to be gotten by November 30, 2019.
- Organisations might send one entry just in each reward year. Not successful organisations are welcome to reapply in future years.
- The job should benefit refugees and/or displaced individuals with a strong focus on promoting self-reliance. The main focus of the job should be assisting refugees and/or displaced individuals in requirement, instead of this being a supplementary advantage.
- The organisation should have the ability to reveal that the job has actually worked with quantifiable proof of favorable results.
- The job went into should be up and running in the past 1 April 2019, 6 months prior to the launch date for the 2019 Prizes.
- Organisations should have high requirements of monetary and administrative governance. Organisations should consist of a copy of their newest audited, shortened accounts with their application. Where audited accounts are not readily available, entrants must supply other proof of sound monetary governance.
- Organisations might be asked to supply referrals or other proof of the job and their monetary and administrative governance throughout the short-listing procedure. This might consist of due diligence on checking account chosen by entrants for the invoice of cash prize.
- Cash prize will just be paid to a checking account kept in the organisation’s name. In no situations will cash prize be paid to an individual savings account. Ockenden International will not be accountable for any bank or transfer charges.
- Cash prize should just be utilized to assist refugees and/or displaced individuals in requirement and Ockenden International is needed to make sure that cash prize is utilized by a winning organisation for charitable functions. It is prepared for that, in basic, cash prize will be utilized to continue or broaden the job described in the entry or for a comparable future job run by the organisation.
- Reward winners will be needed to supply info to Ockenden International about the tasks and making use of cash prize which Ockenden International will share on its site and in other interactions.
- The jury’s choice is last and no correspondence will be participated in.
- By sending an entry, organisations consent to be bound by these Guidelines.
The judges will, in specific, try to find:
- Tasks that promote.
self-reliance amongst refugees and/or displaced individuals. These might be.
tasks that are led by or have a high level of involvement from.
displaced individuals themselves; tasks offering education, legal.
support, income support; and any other programs that assist.
refugees and/or displaced individuals construct steady, independent lives.
- Tasks that have.
shown to be extremely efficient in enhancing the lives of refugees and/or.
displaced people.Projects that have actually caused genuine modification in the lives of.
refugees and/or displaced individuals.
- Reliable efforts, with quantifiable proof of results.
To Learn More: