Due Date: November 24, 2018.
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation & Advancement (OECD) welcomes entries for the 2018 Video Competitors. The competitors looks for a 100 2nd video with your concepts on the concern: “How can your city government reinforce engagement with youths?.” If you are in between 18 and 35 and wish to make your voice heard, this is the time to be imaginative!
- Are you thinking about being more taken part in the general public life of your city?
- Do you feel youths wish to get involved more in the general public decision-making of their cities and areas, however discover it hard to be heard?
- Do you feel public laws and services could much better react to the requirements of youth?
Make a brief video (100 seconds max) that addresses the concern: ” How can your city government * reinforce engagement with youths?” and win a journey to the MENA Regional Conference on Youth Involvement and Public Life in Amman (Jordan), Automn 2019
The video author( or a single chosen agent if a group or group development) of the winning video will be welcomed to go to the MENA Regional Conference on Youth Involvement and Public Life in Amman (Jordan), Automn 2019.
Travel costs to and from Amman, hotel lodging and an everyday living allowance will be attended to the period of the above-mentionned Conference.
- To be qualified for the reward, you need to be aged 18-35 years throughout the duration of this Competitors (9 November 2018 to 24 November 2018). Evidence of identity might be needed.
- If you belong to OECD personnel (either long-term or short-lived, existing or previous), intern, professional, sponsor, or an instant member of the family of any of the foregoing, you might get involved, however are not qualified to win.
- To be qualified for the reward, you need to send your entry prior to 23: 59 ( Paris time) on 24 November 2018
About your Video
- Your video need to be no greater than 100 seconds (1 minute 40 seconds) in length
- Any spoken language utilized in your video that is not English or French need to be accompanied by subtitles in English or French.
- Your video need to not consist of violence, blasphemy, sex or direct attacks on people or companies. Any entries considered offensive will be instantly disqualified.
- Your video need to be your own initial development– no copyrighted music, video, sounds or images might be utilized.
- Your video need to not infringe on any 3rd party rights.
- Your video need to not have actually been produced for payment or published formerly on any OECD Websites.
The certifying video will be evaluated on adherence to the Competitors obstacle through its imagination, creativity, message material and general discussion (noise and photo quality).
Send Out your video to [email protected]
For more details, see OECD Video Competitors