Due Date: Varies
The OECD Young Professionals Program 2019-2021 round are now open. The Young Professionals Program (YPP) brings gifted young experts into the OECD to work and establish their profession with the assistance of senior coworkers.
Because 1970, the Young Professionals Program (YPP) has actually brought exceptional young economic experts and policy experts to deal with a few of the most important obstacles dealing with society. A pipeline of future management skill, the Program is run over 2 years at OECD Head office in Paris, France.
Young Specialists are hired for a fixed-term visit of 2 years At the end of the Program, based upon efficiency and organisational requirements, YPs might want to continue their professions at the OECD by making an application for marketed jobs.
YP tasks occur in Paris location, France, among the most appealing cities worldwide. Travel might be needed, depending upon the location of work and function, for a range of factors consisting of:
- gathering info
- dealing with professionals, specialists and policy makers from all over the world
- interacting the OECD’s work to a broad series of audiences
- Picked prospects are designated at A1 grade. The Program lasts 2 years throughout which the Young Specialists (YPs) deal with knowledgeable and passionate individuals, agent of an abundant variety of cultures, languages and expert backgrounds. They team up with senior nationwide policy makers who take part in the OECD’s technical and policy conferences each year.
- YPs research study and evaluate crucial present policy concerns. They are at the centre of a worldwide network, associated with a few of the most ingenious, prominent research study and policy conversations happening.
- The Young Specialists add to the tracking, analysis, forecasting and reporting of financial and social advancements. The OECD utilizes this research study to prepare policy files, committee reports, intergovernmental conversation and publications.
YP tasks are based upon organisational requirements and matched to:
- scholastic background
- expert experience
- prospect’s individual choice
- competitive tax-free wages
- an appealing advantages bundle, which might consist of expatriation and household allowances depending upon your specific circumstance
First, to be qualified, you need to please these 2 requirements:
- be born upon or after 30 September 1989 (exceptions will be produced nationals of OECD member nations which have madatory military service)
- have an OECD member nation citizenship.
- Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Chile, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Slovak Republic, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Poland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK, United States.
- * Nationals of Columbia are welcome to use to OECD main positions however might just be designated after Columbia settles its accession to the Organisation.
Then you need to have:
- a sophisticated scholastic degree in a topic of significance to the OECD’s work
- a minimum of 2 years’ full-time expert experience in associated fields for prospects with Master’s degree( s)
- strong quantitative and analytical abilities shown by scholastic accomplishment
- understanding of nation policies and organizations and an understanding of political and reform procedures
- an outstanding composed and oral command of among the 2 main languages of the OECD (English and French) and working understanding of, or determination to find out, the other. Understanding of other languages would be a property
- great positioning with OECD Core Competencies: level 3 indications
For additional information, check out OECD