Due Date: Undefined
Applications are open for the OIC International Internship Program 2019 The OIC INTERN is a global internship program targeted at directing youths in expert profession preparation by strengthening scholastic understanding gotten throughout their research studies with useful applications.
OIC INTERN offers the chance for expert experience to youths through work principles, work discipline and team effort experience. While offering the chance to get trade and technical experience, allows them likewise to obtain cultural interaction and intercultural interaction abilities.
The function of OIC INTERN is to add to the advancement of understanding and abilities of youths, to facilitate their entryway into the labor market, to add to the improvement of the quality of the manpower in the long-lasting and to promote financial competitiveness member nations’ economies.
- Familiarity with the workplace
- Expert understanding and abilities
- Brand-new service referrals
- Peer interaction
- Profession and individual advancement
The global trainees who pursue their research study in Turkey, and fulfill the following requirements will be qualified for OIC Intern International Internship Program:
- Global bachelor trainees who are at 3rd or fourth grade,
- Pursuing post academic degree,
- Understanding of Turkish or English a minimum of at the level of B1,
- Furthermore, Understanding of Arabic or French a minimum of at the level of B1,
- Ready to enhance themselves and are open to profession chances,
- Under 30 years of ages
Intern prospects are required to participate in the Orientation Training prior to their recruitment in the program.
For more details, see OIC Internship