Software Deadline: November 30th, 2018
The Girls’s Management Accelerator is a yearlong intensive program that supercharges the management and administration abilities of girls who’re pushing digital innovation. Annually we welcome a cohort of girls representing a variety of backgrounds, experience and newsrooms across the globe.
The Girls’s Management Accelerator kicks off with per week of tailor-made, immersive programming for 26 promising girls leaders at UCLA Meyer & Renee Luskin Convention Heart, Feb. 10-15, 2019. ONA supplies help and training to contributors all year long; this system culminates with a workshop at ONA’s annual convention.
Along with studying management abilities and instruments for navigating change, contributors concentrate on a problem particular to their careers, whether or not an impediment to beat or an aspirational aim to realize, both inside their organizations or as an unbiased venture.
- The Accelerator is designed for practitioners working in digital media, together with freelancers, entrepreneurs and unbiased journalists, who’re pushing innovation in digital media. This implies we’re on the lookout for girls who not solely have an understanding of the digital journalism panorama however who’re serving to to advance it in revolutionary methods.
- Candidates ought to have management expertise, which may imply managing individuals or initiatives, and be dedicated to additional growing their abilities. Innovation means various things in numerous markets, and we think about that when reviewing functions.
- Functions shut: Nov. 30, 2018
- Contributors introduced: February 2019
- Girls’s Management Accelerator in Los Angeles: Feb. 10-15, 2019
- ONA19 convention in New Orleans: Sept. 12-14, 2019
For Extra Data: