Application Due Date: June 14 th 2019
The Online Forum for African Women Educationalists Regional Secretariat (FAWE RS) with assistance from the Mastercard Structure, is carrying out through FAWE Uganda Chapter an eight-year (2016–2024) College Gain access to Program targeting 300 youth (70% woman and 30% male) from financially disadvantaged backgrounds and areas of Eastern, Northern and Western Uganda. The total objective of the program is to allow an overall of 300 girls and guys from the disadvantaged areas of Uganda to gain access to, shift through college and safe work in sectors that add to the advancement of their house neighborhoods.
This will be attained through 2 (2) particular student-focused goals:
supply bursaries to 300 brilliant trainees from financially.
disadvantaged backgrounds in Eastern, Northern and Western Uganda to.
gain access to and total college; and,
supply scholastic and psycho-social assistance and assist in paths for.
the trainees to internships, commercial practice and work.
The program is being executed in collaboration with specific organizations: Busitema University; Mbarara University of Science and Innovation; Gulu University; Jinja School of Nursing and Midwifery; and, Medical Lab Innovation Training School, Jinja with 60% of slots devoted towards degree courses and 40% towards diploma courses.
- The candidate need to be aged in between 18 and 25 years;
- The candidate need to have sat his/her sophisticated level (S. 6) evaluations in 2018;
- The candidate need to be requesting direct entry into the partner organizations of finding out for the scholastic year 2019/2020;
- The candidate need to have been born in and be a local of any of the 13 program districts of Bukwo, Buyende, Katakwi, Mayuge, Buliisa, Bundibugyo, Kanungu, Ntoroko, Adjumani, Amudat, Amuru, Kaabong and Pader.
- The candidate need to have participated in Normal or Advanced Level Education in any of the 13 program districts;
who sat their Advanced Level Education (S6) evaluations in schools.
outside their districts of birth however within the particular areas of.
Eastern, Northern and Western Uganda certify to request the bursaries;
candidate needs to be gotten approved for admission into the following program.
locations of research study: Agricultural Sciences, Medical and Health Sciences and.
Education courses (Science and Literature, degree just);
- The candidate need to not be a present recipient of any other bursary plan or scholarship;
vulnerability elements to be thought about consist of: youths living.
with impairment, HIV/AIDS– contaminated or impacted, orphaned (overall or.
- The Candidate need to want to return to his/her neighborhood through advancement services.
Note: Female candidates from the 13 districts are extremely motivated to use
How to use
- Application will be offered at No Charge at the workplaces of the Academic Registrars of the partner organizations of Mbarara University of Science and Innovation, Gulu University, Busitema University, Jinja School of Nursing and Midwifery and Medical Lab Training School in Jinja.
- Application can likewise be discovered at the District Education Workplaces in the 13 Program districts above and FAWE Uganda Workplace plot 328, Bukoto– Kisasi Roadway, P.O. Box 24117 Kampala, Uganda or downloaded from the site through the link listed below: www.faweuganda.org.
- Send a completely filled-in application to the workplace of the District Education Officer (DEO), any of the partner organizations or to FAWE Uganda Workplace.
- The due date for applications is 14 th June 2019, after which no applications will be accepted.
Please keep in mind that;-LRB- ***********)
i.Application kinds are complimentary of charge and NO costs/ assistance or intermediaries needed at any phase of the choice procedure.
info or misconception of any part of the application,.
falsification or insufficient application and any effort to affect the.
procedure will cause automated disqualification or suggestion for.
termination from the program.
files sent will undergo comprehensive confirmation.
consisting of house check outs of effective candidates prior to last approval and.
shortlisted candidates will be informed at every phase of the choice.
procedure which will be carried out by a group of independent Regional.
Technical Bursary Committees (RBTCs) monitored by FAWE Uganda.
v.Applicants need to supply proof of Admission for direct entry to the partner’s organizations of; Busitema.
University; Mbarara University of Science and Innovation; Gulu.
University; Jinja School of Nursing and Midwifery; and, Medical.
Lab Innovation Training School, Jinja for Academic year.
For additional query and help, please do not be reluctant to call the Program Officer 0772545021/0753545021
For Additional Information: