Due Date: August 17, 2019
How might we as individuals on the relocation and next-door neighbors construct bridges to a shared future of stability and guarantee? This is the concern the OpenIdeo/GHR Structure Bridgebuilder Difficulty 2019 looks for to address!
BridgeBuilder buys structure and fixing distinct bridges in between individuals, companies, concerns, and beliefs to promote significant engagement and sustainable, community-led modification. Over the previous 2 years, the Difficulty has actually sourced numerous extreme brand-new methods to fix pushing international concerns at the crossways of peace, success, and world. In the 2019 Difficulty, BridgeBuilder now looks for concepts that resolve the immediate and emerging requirements of an international population straight affected by an absence of peace, success, and sound ecological conditions– individuals on the relocation.
Picked Leading Concepts will:
- Get a share of $1 million in seed financing from GHR Structure.
- Sign up with a BridgeBuilder associate of ingenious companies working to resolve immediate requirements.
- Participate in a kick-off workshop, throughout which they will satisfy other social innovators and more style and construct their methods with tools and knowledge from GHR Structure and OpenIDEO.
- Get collaboration assistance from GHR Structure, possible connection to other funder networks, and media direct exposure.
- Concepts are welcomed from people and groups presently or formerly experiencing displacement along with signed up not-for-profit, civil society, community-based, and for-profit companies working throughout the world;-LRB- **************).
- If you are a private or group without a signed up company, you are motivated to publish your concept early so the neighborhood management group can work to recognize possible partners within the BridgeBuilder neighborhood;-LRB- **************).
- Concept need to be actionable and construct concrete lead to the neighborhood of focus, instead of research study, convenings, policy advancement, or advocacy;-LRB- **************).
- Concept need to be carried out within a 36- month timeline and within a spending plan approximately United States $200,000;-LRB- **************).
- Concept need to reveal proof that the voice and point of view of an individual presently or formerly experiencing displacement becomes part of the ideation, procedure, and job.
- Is the concept action-oriented, instead of research study, convenings, policy advancement, or advocacy?
- Does the concept concentrate on structure and fixing distinct bridges in between individuals on the relocation and host neighborhoods, to promote significant engagement and sustainable, community-led modification?
To find out more, see OpenIDEO