Due Date: August 15, 2019
Applications for Orange Corners in Senegal are open. Orange Corners in Senegal is a 6-month incubation program consisting of extensive month-to-month sprints with workshops, master classes and meetups devoted to task leaders and creator of start-up startups. The objective is to support the development of business owners in Senegal, add to enhancing the regional environment, and lastly produce nationwide champs. The program will start in October 2019.
Orange Corners is handled by the Netherlands Business Company at the demand of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They work carefully together with the Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands and regional partners in each program nation.
Are you in between 18-35 years of ages, do you have an ingenious concept & will your #startup add to the #SDGs? Apply!
- A 6-month incubation program that will assist you move from the ideation stage to the launch stage
- Access to an ingenious coworking area with all the devices to enable you to operate in an imaginative environment
- Access to a broad network of professionals and financiers in Senegal and Africa
- Access to a network of significant groups leaders in their market in Africa
There are no charges or charges to take part in the program.
If you are a young adult in between the ages of 18 and 35, residing in Senegal, and;-LRB- *********).
- You have actually established an option or an ingenious concept
- Your task adds to the SDGs
- Service in the ideation phase or in workout given that 1 year
The Orange Corner is the program for you.
To be able to use you should be:
- A future business owner aged under 35
- Committed to your full-time task
- Have an ingenious company idea of less than 2 years
- To use you will merely need to complete the type on which will be readily available on the site
- After the prospect evaluation procedure for which interviews can be arranged, the chosen prospects will be called by e-mail
To find out more, check out Orange Corners Senegal