Deadline: July 19, 2020
Are you an entrepreneur who is building a ground breaking business and want to scale on your market, and beyond? Apply for the Orange Digital Ventures Africa & Middle East Seed Challenge 2020.
Orange Ventures Africa Middle & East is a dedicated investment stream of Orange group on the African Middle & East continent with €50m assets under management and 5 companies in the current portfolio. They are looking to extend their scope to supporting more young and innovative businesses on the continent.
The Africa Middle & East Seed Challenge is a call for candidates to submit application for seed investments from €50k up to €150k. The investees will be announced by September 2020 and will integrate the Orange Ventures Africa Middle & East portfolio. Do you think you have what it takes?
- Up to €150k per investment in 7 African and Middle-East entrepreneurs.
You are eligible if
- You have a bold vision with passion for disruption and expansion;
- You are willing to partner with Orange;
- You are a tech-driven start-up;
- You are mainly operating in Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Sénégal, Tunisia, Morocco and Jordan;
- You run Seed stage company, you have not raised more than €1m in total equity funding.
At the end of the application form, you’ll need to upload the following documents:
- Investment Deck
- Financial plan (excel file inc. historic data if relevant)
- 3-minute Pitch video (internet link)
For more information, visit Orange Digital Ventures.