Due Date: November 23, 2018
Applications are open for OSISA Scholarships for African Women Media Leaders at Rhodes University 2019 8 postgraduate scholarships are readily available to Southern African females media leaders who want to study media management at Rhodes University’s Sol Plaatje Institute (SPI) for Media Management in 2019.
Effective candidates will sign up for the SPI’s extensive, 1 year fulltime Postgraduate Diploma in Media Management (PDMM), the only official media management certification in Africa and the establishing world. The PDMM is presently a fulltime program that is run over one scholastic year. It is developed to offer individuals who work or desire operate in the media market with crucial work abilities, understanding and understandings to carry out better and tactically in their companies and to fast-track their professions to management positions.
The scholarship covers
- The complete expense of tuition
- Lodging and meals in among Rhodes University’s homes
- All discovering products
- A modest month-to-month subsistence allowance
- Medical help
- Mid-year media management internship expenses.
- Candidates must be from Angola, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia, the DRC, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Swaziland, and Zimbabwe. Prospects from Angola, Mozambique, Namibia, the DRC and Lesotho will get top priority in the choice of scholars for 2019;-LRB- ***************).
- Just females prospects who are currently operating in the media market in the 10 Southern African nations of OSISA noted above are qualified to obtain these scholarships;-LRB- ***************).
- Prospects must currently have a bachelor’s degree from an acknowledged university.
To obtain the scholarship
- Total Rhodes University’s basic External Honours Application which should be sent straight to the Registrar’s Department at Rhodes University and a copy emailed to Sibonise Mbengashe by means of [email protected] at the Sol Plaatje Institute for Media Management. They should likewise finish the application for the PDMM readily available here and send it to both the Registrar’s Department and the SPI’s Sibonise Mbengashe by means of [email protected]
- Send a comprehensive CV, consisting of e-mail and phone contact information. This is sent out to the SPI just
- Submit licensed scholastic records of ALL tertiary credentials. These are sent out to both the SPI and Registrar’s Department at Rhodes University; and
- Send to the SPI, through Sibonise, a 1,000- word letter of inspiration, which discusses why the trainee has an interest in doing the PDMM, how the PDMM will help the trainee’s profession and why the trainee thinks she gets approved for the OSISA scholarship.
To learn more, check out OSISA Scholarship