Due Date: November 23, 2018
Applications are open for OSISA Scholarships for African Women Media Leaders at Rhodes University2019 8 postgraduate scholarships are readily available to Southern African ladies media leaders who want to study media management at Rhodes University’s Sol Plaatje Institute (SPI) for Media Management in 2019.
Effective candidates will sign up for the SPI’s extensive, 1 year fulltime Postgraduate Diploma in Media Management (PDMM), the only official media management credentials in Africa and the establishing world. The PDMM is presently a fulltime program that is run over one scholastic year. It is developed to supply individuals who work or desire operate in the media market with crucial work abilities, understanding and understandings to carry out better and tactically in their companies and to fast-track their professions to management positions.
The scholarship covers
- The complete expense of tuition
- Lodging and meals in among Rhodes University’s homes
- All finding out products
- A modest month-to-month subsistence allowance
- Medical help
- Mid-year media management internship expenses.
- Candidates must be from Angola, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia, the DRC, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Swaziland, and Zimbabwe. Prospects from Angola, Mozambique, Namibia, the DRC and Lesotho will get top priority in the choice of scholars for 2019;-LRB- *************).
- Just ladies prospects who are currently operating in the media market in the 10 Southern African nations of OSISA noted above are qualified to request these scholarships;-LRB- *************).
- Prospects must currently have a bachelor’s degree from an identified university.
To request the scholarship
- Total Rhodes University’s basic External Honours Application which should be sent straight to the Registrar’s Department at Rhodes University and a copy emailed to Sibonise Mbengashe through [email protected] at the Sol Plaatje Institute for Media Management. They should likewise finish the application for the PDMM readily available here and send it to both the Registrar’s Department and the SPI’s Sibonise Mbengashe through [email protected]
- Send an in-depth CV, consisting of e-mail and phone contact information. This is sent out to the SPI just
- Submit licensed scholastic records of ALL tertiary certifications. These are sent out to both the SPI and Registrar’s Department at Rhodes University; and
- Send to the SPI, through Sibonise, a 1,000- word letter of inspiration, which discusses why the trainee has an interest in doing the PDMM, how the PDMM will help the trainee’s profession and why the trainee thinks she receives the OSISA scholarship.
For more details, check out OSISA Scholarship