Due Date: July 5, 2019
Applications are open for the Our Ocean Youth Management Top 2019 As an important part of the Our Ocean Conference, Sustainable Ocean Alliance and the University of Tromsø will co-host in cooperation with the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the 4th Our Ocean Youth Management Top, which will occur in Oslo, Norway on October 23-24, 2019.
The top is a chance to motivate, notify, and empower youth individuals to construct holistic options that much better balance the requirements of society, market and the ocean environment. The designated style for the Our Ocean Youth Management Top is “Co-creating the Sustainable Blue Economy”.
- One hundred individuals from over 50 nations will get one complimentary visitor pass to take part in the bootcamp and (complete or partial) scholarship
- Take part in a solution-driven bootcamp to use understanding and innovation that can assist us secure our oceans
- Raise your profile and network with 500+ policymakers, business leaders, heads of global companies, structures, and NGOs
- Receive mentorship and establish your expert ability by gaining from service, federal government, and science professionals
- Meet business owners who are developing scalable ocean start-ups to assist secure and sustain our ocean
- End Up Being an #SOAOceanLeader and join their worldwide neighborhood represented in over 130 nations
- Open to issue solvers and sustainability champs
- Candidates need to be listed below 35 years of ages
- Background: the degree to which a candidate’s location of focus expertly or academically pertains to the conference styles.
- Effect: the degree to which the candidate concept resolves a genuine issue in the ocean sector and would offer general advantages to society.
- Expediency: how practical is the proposed commitment/idea/solution.
- Scalability: how can the concept be scaled to brand-new markets and/ or brand-new markets.
- Interest: just how much enthusiasm and interest is displayed in the application.
- Vision: the degree to which the dedication lines up with the objectives and worths of Sustainable Ocean Alliance (SOA).
- Creativity: how forward-thinking is the proposed commitment/idea/solution.
- English efficiency: candidate capability to articulate a concept in English
- Management: candidate show strong interaction abilities and possible for for management.
- Ocean Effect: the level of interest and engagement in sustainability as it refers to ocean health.
To learn more, go to Our Ocean Youth Management Top