Application Due Date: March 28 th 2019
Every Year, Overall, in collaboration with The Embassy of France in Nigeria, choose and sponsor young Nigerian scholars to master’s degree programs in Management, Financing, International Relations, Energy and Environmental problems in leading universities in France. The award is complete board.
The French Embassy welcome applications from appropriately certified young Nigerians for the 2019/2020 Quai d’Orsay/ Overall International Scholarship Plan.
Interested candidates, who should have acquired a university degree (minimum 2nd upper class) not earlier than (5) years back and should have finished the compulsory NYSC program.
SUGGESTIONS FOR BROWSING THE SITE:
1) If the page defaults in French, click “English” at the top of the page to alter the language.
2) Click “APPLY TO OVERALL”
3) Browse to “Our deals” and pick your language choice
4) Click “Advanced search”
a) In the “Nation” text box type “Nigeria”
b) in the “Practical discipline” choice box choose “Research study Development & Advancement”
c) Then click “Browse” to show the sophisticated Scholarship Program in Nigeria.
5) Click the “Overall International Scholarship” to see information of the application. you can then finish an online application by clicking “Use to task” at the bottom of the page.
6) You will be asked for to produce an account if you do not have an existing one. This is compulsory.
7) Please fill the kind appropriately.
8) It is obligatory to connect your CV where it is asked for in the application.
Your CV should consist of the following information in the order noted:
• Name, surname name, other names (where appropriate)
• Date of birth
• Contact address specifying roadway street number( s) just
• Practical e-mail address. Please Keep in mind; All interaction will be by e-mail ONLY
• State of origin
• Information of tertiary education; Organization, degree acquired, Class of degree, duration of research study
• Information of secondary education; organization, certificate, duration of research study
• Information of main education; organization, certificate, duration of research study
For Additional Information: