Due Date: December 2, 2018
Applications are open for the Overseas Advancement Institute (ODI) Fellowship Program 2019/2021 ODI’s prominent Fellowship Plan provides postgraduate financial experts and statisticians the possibility to operate in establishing nation public sectors as regional civil servants on two-year agreements.
The Plan has 2 goals: to offer establishing nation federal governments with high-calibre junior financial experts and statisticians where there are spaces in regional capability; and to provide postgraduate financial experts and statisticians useful work experience in an establishing nation. ODI picks and positions Fellows in assessment with their partner federal governments. Fellows then end up being staff members of the federal governments or public bodies they work for and are bound by the public sector guidelines of the federal governments they work for.
- Partner federal governments pay a regional income and might offer other advantages such as lodging and yearly leave while ODI covers travel and other costs at the start and end of the agreement, emergency situation medical insurance coverage, along with month-to-month supplements. In general, Fellows usually get an overall of around ₤21,000 each year (₤23,000 in the 2nd year), plus a lodging allowance.
- Open to prospects of any citizenship;-LRB- **************).
- You need to have a master’s degree or PhD in economics, econometrics, data or an associated field. Appropriate specialisms consist of farming, ecological, global, health or advancement economics;-LRB- **************).
- You need to likewise want to devote to a two-year publishing in any of the getting involved nations;-LRB- **************).
- They are searching for prospects who have a verifiable interest in advancement; appropriate work or voluntary experience in an establishing nation, and strong computer system abilities;-LRB- **************).
- Although a lot of Fellowship posts remain in English-speaking nations, French, Portuguese or Swahili language abilities are a benefit for a number of posts.
For additional information, go to ODI Fellowship