Application Due Date: 1st March 2019
The Trustees of the Real Colours Trust have actually reserved funds to a little grants program for hospices and palliative care suppliers throughout Africa to support the advancement of palliative care. All work supported by this program needs to follow the WHO meaning of palliative care.
All financing choices are made by the Trustees of the Real Colours Trust, who fulfill two times a year to examine applications. Applications and authorized grants are administered by the African Palliative Care Association. Financing is mostly for one-off jobs, with a period of no greater than one year. The size of grants varies from ₤500- ₤ 5,00 0.
Trustees favour assistance for products which straight enhance the client experience and the requirement of palliative care services for individuals of any ages. Concern is offered to the following, in no specific order:
- Training courses for palliative care company kept in Africa (candidates should provide a curriculum/ summary of the subjects covered, and provide the name of the recognizing body. Funds will be launched on getting the letter of approval for the training organization)
- Devices for clients (e.g. beds, wheelchairs). For devices we will need a minimum of 3 quotes connected to the application, with the favored quote suggested and reasons that.
- Projects supporting paediatric palliative care services (this might consist of acquiring toys, incorporating paediatric services into an existing program, establishing products for advocacy, and so on).
- Capital enhancement expenses (such as reconditioning structures to enhance the client experience, purchasing furnishings, and so on)
- Establishing little palliative care jobs (incorporating palliative care elements in existing healthcare services, adjusting palliative care designs, quality enhancement activities e.g Palliative Care requirements, establishing products, and so on) and assisting healthcare suppliers to develop brand-new palliative care jobs where none presently exist.
- Increasing access to palliative care in backwoods.
Grants will not be authorized for:
- Going to conferences
- Education courses outside Africa
- Basic deal with kids and youths which does not follow the WHO meaning of palliative care
- Dailies or grants to people or federal governments.
- As multi-year grants are ruled out, the Trustees will not typically money income expenses.
The due date for applications this year will be 01 st March and 01 st September respectively. Trustees will then examine applications in April and October. Trustees will just think about appeals made by finishing the little grants application which is readily available here. Must you need extra assistance or info while establishing the propositions you can call the Little Grants Officer at APCA by telephone +256312 264978 or e-mail at: email@example.com or Pamela.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect all needed files to this application. Insufficient applications run the risk of not being thought about.
All candidates should consist of the following files with their application:
- A copy of the registration of your organisation validating that it is a legal entity in the nation of operation.
- Referral letter from a pertinent regional hospice and palliative care organisation, ministry of health or other reliable network organisation e.g. cancer society, health center, scholastic organization. Evidence of work with the organisation of the individual accountable for the job.
- Evidence of registration of the individual accountable with the appropriate expert body/council such as the Medical Association where relevant.
- A copy of a legitimate work authorization if the accountable individual is not a nationwide.
- Present audited accounts. In the lack of existing audited accounts, please supply a description of why it is not possible to supply accounts and rather send a yearly declaration of earnings and expense.
- Comprehensive job spending plan utilizing the connected design template. (The spending plan ought to be offered both in the regional currency and GBP currency, suggesting the date of currency conversion and rate utilized)
- A copy of the organisation structure if readily available. Additionally, a summary list of personnel positions in the organisation suggesting variety of individuals per position.
- Curriculum vitae (CVs) of the crucial institutional contact, the individual accountable for job coordination and for the individual accountable for financing management of the job.
For More Details: