Application Due Date: June 27 th 2019
The Pan African University is an effort of the Presidents and Federal Government of the African Union. It is a Premier continental university network whose objective is to supply quality postgraduate education tailored towards the accomplishment of a flourishing, integrated and tranquil Africa.
Young, certified, gifted and resourceful candidates from African.
nations and the African Diaspora are welcomed to use to sign up with Masters.
or PhD degree programs at any of the following 4 PAU institutes:
- Pan African University Institute for Basic Sciences, Innovation and.
Development (PAUSTI), at Jomo Kenyatta University of Farming and.
Innovation (JKUAT), Kenya.
- Pan African University Institute for Life and Earth Sciences-.
consisting of Health and Farming (PAULESI), at the University of Ibadan.
( UI), Nigeria.
- Pan African University Institute for Governance, Liberal arts and.
Social Sciences (PAUGHSS), at the University of Yaounde II and the.
University of Buea, Cameroon.
- Pan African University Institute for Water and Energy Scien
Admission Requirements for Masters Programs
* Prospects should please the list below conditions:
1. Bachelor’s degree from an acknowledged university, with a minimum of a 2nd class upper department or its comparable, in an appropriate field;-LRB- *********).
2. Licensed copies of appropriate certificates, records (from university and high school),
3. National passport (individual information page);
4. Clear colored passport size picture( 2cmx2cm);
5. In-depth CV;-LRB- *********).
6. Suggestion letters from 2 Professors
7. A letter of inspiration validating why you wish to pursue your research study in the Pan African University;-LRB- *********).
8. Optimum age of 30 years for male and 35 years for female candidates.
* Prospects might be needed to go through a written/oral evaluation after pre- choice.
* Prospects for the Master in Conference Interpreting and Translation programs are needed to have outstanding understanding of a minimum of 2 of the African Union’s main languages (Arabic, English, French and Portuguese).
Admission Requirements for Doctoral Programmes
Prospects should please the list below conditions:
1. A Masters degree in an appropriate field from PAU or any globally acknowledged university;
2. Licensed copies of appropriate certificates, records,
3. Copy of Passport (individual information page);-LRB- *********).
4. A 3 to 4 page research study principle note (tentaive title, research study concerns, goals, significance of the research study and so on.)
5. Suggestion letters from 2 Professors
6. Clear colored passport size picture (2cmx2cm);
7. In-depth CV
8. A letter of inspiration validating why you wish to pursue your research study in the Pan African University;-LRB- *********).
9. Optimum age of 35 years for male and 40 years for female candidates.
Factors to sign up with PAU
1. Exceptional programs taught by world class professors;-LRB- *********).
2. A broad network of scholastic and expert partners on the continent and beyond;-LRB- *********).
3. Appealing scholarship plan;-LRB- *********).
4. Joint degree awards from the Pan African University and its Host Universities;-LRB- *********).
5. Exceptional profession potential customers in a few of the fastest growing markets, with appropriate profession assistance; and
6. Dynamic, multi-cultural and Pan African knowing and research study environments.
Application ProcedureApplications ought to be finished online at www.au-pau.org
The call for applications is open from May 14, 2019 to June 27,2019 Applications got after this due date will not be considered.Further queries can be made through: [email protected]
For Additional Information: