Application Due Date: May sixth 2019
The application procedure is now open for the 2nd edition of the Paradigm Effort Digital Rights and Addition Media Fellowship.
The Fellowship is a 4-month program created to immerse impressive,.
early profession, reporters in digital rights and digital addition.
advocacy– and intervention efforts– in Africa. Chosen reporters.
will deal with Paradigm Effort on numerous tasks and add to.
enhancing public understanding of digital rights and addition problems.
In 2018, Nigeria’s Victor Ekwealor (Techpoint) and Togo’s Emmanuel Vitus.
( GhanaWeb) emerged as the leader fellows In 2019, we prepare to choose 3 fellows.
Elements of the Fellowship
- 2-day Orientation and Digital Rights/Inclusion training
- 2-week residency at Paradigm Effort’s workplaces in Nigeria. The.
Fellow will hang out at the Yaba HQ, Aba LIFE Centre, Abuja workplace,.
Ajegunle LIFE Centre and Kano LIFE Centre
- 4-month virtual partnership with Paradigm Effort
- Fellowship might likewise consist of fully-funded regional and worldwide journeys to take part in and cover appropriate occasions
- Interaction with leading stakeholders in digital rights advocacy
- Fellows will be anticipated to take part in all set up activities
- Fellows will be anticipated to release, in their associated papers.
or publications, a minimum of twelve reports on digital rights and addition.
problems throughout the fellowship duration. Fellows will keep complete editorial.
instructions on the stories
- Fellows will be anticipated to continue to offer protection to digital.
rights and addition problems after their fellowshipParadigm Effort.
will offer fellows with a regular monthly stipend, and a one-time research study.
grant, throughout the fellowship duration
Who can use?
- The Fellowship is open to reporters connected with mainstream print and online papers in Africa
- We are particularly thinking about females reporters
- Interested prospects should show previous protection of human rights and/or tech problems and interest in advocacy journalism
- Interested prospects should not have actually invested more than 10 years in.
journalism. We are most thinking about impressive, early profession.
For Additional Information: