Due Date: November 20, 2018
The PDFelement Scholarship Contest 2018 is now open. PDFelement is an easy yet robust PDF modifying software application that empowers groups and organizations around the globe. Their objective is to assist you work smarter, not harder!
How do you utilize PDFs at school? What sort of files do you deal with while doing your research? Share your take on the subject: PDFs in Education Develop your own video and send it to get involved!
- All individuals will get a totally free copy of PDFelement 6 Pro (valued at $9995)
- The winning trainee will be granted with $ 1,000 USD.
- The 2018 PDFelement Scholarship is open to all trainees above 17 years of age
- Candidates should be registered in a certified post-secondary organization in any area worldwide.
The 2018 PDFelement Scholarship Committee will assess each submission and choose one scholarship recipient as the winner based upon the following requirements:
- 50% = Total quality of video
- 50% = Audience engagement on social networks (Likes, Remarks and Views)
- Develop an initial 2-3 minute video on the subject of “ PDF in education“
- Have A Look At these examples for referral.
- Send your video to [email protected] and include your name, e-mail, and organization.
Their group will publish your video to the PDFelement YouTube channel.
- You’ll get the URL to your video and a totally free copy of PDFelement 6 Pro within 1-2 organisation days.
- Submissions are partly examined based upon the quantity of votes the video gets, so make certain you share your video with family and friends utilizing the hashtag #PDFelementscholarship2018!
Please send your application by e-mail. There is no cost to use. The winner will be revealed on December 31, 2018
To learn more, check out PDFelement Contest