Due Date: January 21, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the PeaceTech Accelerator Program 2019 The PeaceTech Accelerator is an eight-week program supplying extensive mentorship and training with specific focus on cloud innovation. They work to assist gifted start-ups and nonprofits scale quickly and sustainably.
Peacetech is acknowledged as the application of innovation to help civilians residing in dispute and crisis zones. Start-ups are chosen based upon their capability to produce ingenious innovations that handle, alleviate, anticipate, or avoid dispute and promote sustainable peace.
The PeaceTech Accelerator is the very first significant global peacetech program powered by cloud development and committed to scaling start-ups from around the globe. The Accelerator, which is housed at the United States Institute of Peace, is a collaboration in between C5, PeaceTech Laboratory, SAP NS2 and Amazon Web Provider. The program will range from February 4– March 29, 2019.
Chosen companies/organizations will get:
- Approximately $50,000 Amazon Web Provider cloud credits
- $25,000 financing in return for equity for qualified business
- The chance to pitch to possible financiers
- Complimentary workplace throughout of the program
- Entry into the individual alumni network
- Access to a global network of coaches and magnate
Open to start-ups that are creating, establishing and utilizing brand-new and ingenious innovations to assist to cause completion of violent dispute and promote sustainable peace.
They have a specific concentrate on the following locations:
- Stability, responsibility and governance
- Countering violent extremism
- Handling resource deficiency
- Cybersecurity for stability and peacekeeping
- Veteran rehab and Disarmament, Demobilisation and Reintegration (DDR) in post-conflictcountries.
- Refugee defense and care
- Avoiding gender violence
For-profit candidate business need to:
- Be included
- Have actually effectively closed seed financing rounds
- Have a a cohesive group
- Have a strong company strategy
- Have the ability to scale on the cloud
- Should be signed up
- Have at least $50,000(USD) in incomes, grants etc
- Have a cohesive group
- Have the ability to scale on the cloud.
Chosen start-ups will send out 2/3 staff member consisting of the creator( s) and tech cause go to the complete program in Washington, D.C.
To find out more, go to PeaceTech Accelerator