Due Date: October 24, 2018
The PepsiCo Modification the Video Game Competitors Season 3 is now open. Modification The Video Game (CTG) is a 5 phase difficulty available to people with undergraduate and/or post graduate backgrounds, and working specialists with as much as 2 years’ experience, who are eager to make their mark internationally. The primary goal of the difficulty is to resolve genuine concerns & area the brightest trigger of skill, and make their concepts come to life.
Do you have what it requires to team you up with PepsiCo on fixing this year’s sustainability difficulty? Resolve this year’s service difficulty for a possibility to win a journey to New york city, a task deal with their pioneering PepsiCo groups and a $ 100,000 grant to bring your concept to life for PepsiCo.
You require to focus your concept around among the 2 following circumstances:
- 1- Developing a concept utilizing a brand-new low expense innovation that would enable the collection, recycling & the successful commercialization of plastic waste in emerging markets without using kid labor or develop a risk to people.
- 2- Producing an organisation design to establish items in our food and drink classifications that are scalable, economically practical and decrease or remove plastic product packaging.
- Finalists will have a chance to provide their propositions to PepsiCo Area and Sector management group.
- The leading 2 winning groups will get a grant of $100,000 to bring their concepts to life for PepsiCo, and will be provided a task ( or internship) at PepsiCo in their country/region
- All shortlisted prospects will take advantage of a comprehensive evaluation for their management profile highlighting their strengths and chances, will participate in and/or have access to the material of the ability structure sessions, and will secure free gain access to for online courses to assist them with their ongoing advancement
- Sector Winners: Chance to sign up with PepsiCo’s group, travel to NY and fulfill our executive management group, and a grant of USD 100,000 to execute the concept for PepsiCo.
- Area Winners: Chance to sign up with PepsiCo’s group, and a journey to Dubai for providing their concepts to our AMENA management group.
- Area Runners Up: Watching magnate for a week in house nation, ending the week with 1:1 Profession Training session with GM and a possibility to sign up with PepsiCo.
- Open to innovators, developers and entrepreneurial thinkers from any of the list below nations:.
- Middle East & North Africa Area: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Egypt
- India Area: India
- Asia Pacific Area: Pakistan, Thailand
- Candidates need to be:.
- In between the ages of 18 (eighteen) and 30 (thirty) years as on 10 th October, 2018
- Trainees pursuing MBA( 2 year full-time course) from listed below discussed universities in India or outside India (might be any year);.
- Indian Institute of Management– Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Lucknow, Kozhikode, and Shillong.
- Professors of Management Research Studies– Delhi
- Xavier School of Management– Jamshedpur( XLRI)
- Management Advancement Institute– Gurgaon
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering– Mumbai
- International Management Institute– Delhi
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade– Delhi
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Research– Mumbai
- Department of Management Research Studies– Indian Institute of Innovation Delhi
- IMT Ghaziabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Personnel Advancement– Pune
- Symbiosis Institute Of Organisation Managament– Pune
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management– Mumbai
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research Study
- Indian School of Organisation– Hyderabad
- MICA, Ahmedabad
- JBIMS, Mumbai
- K.J Somaiya Institute of Management Research and Research Study, Mumbai
You will not be needed to send any file at the time of registration.
Prior To the Regional Interview Round, the shortlisted staff member will be needed to send the files as defined in the contest terms for confirmation of their eligibility to take part in the contest
Please describe the terms for more information.
For additional information, go to PepsiCo