Due Date: February 1, 2019
The Academy on Person Rights and Humanitarian Law at American University Washington College of Law welcomes the submission of documents for the Human Rights Essay Award The Person Rights Essay Award is a yearly competitors sponsored by the Academy that looks for to promote the production of academic operate in worldwide human rights law.
Individuals have the versatility to pick any subject associated to the designated subject. The essay should be a legal short article. The Academy will approve 2 Awards, one for the very best short article in English and one for the very best short article in Spanish.
Essay Award Subject for 2019:
The Security of Migrants under International Person Rights Law
The Award in each case will include:
- A complete scholarship to the Program of Advanced Research Studies on Human Rights and Humanitarian Law for either the Diploma or Certificate of Participation choices
- Travel expenditures to and from Washington D.C.
- Real estate at the university dormitories
- Daily for living expenditures
- The very best short articles might likewise be released in the American University International Law Evaluation
- Prospects for the Award need to hold a law degree
- Prospects must have a shown experience or interest in worldwide human rights law.
- Past Winners can not send essays in future competitors.
Does your essay satisfy the list below requirements?
To find out more, check out Person Rights Essay Award