Due Date: October 15, 2019
Entries are welcomed for the Photography4Humanity Worldwide Reward 2019 The Photography 4 Humankind is a worldwide effort that gets in touch with professional photographers around the globe to bring to life the power of human rights through their images. Highlighting the most engaging images– highlighting nerve, misery, hope, oppression, hate, empathy, human rights failures or triumphes in methods little and big– the images will serve to influence individuals to personally get included and to decide for human rights.
Your images will have a direct, favorable effect on human rights concerns by motivating and setting in motion audiences to act. One image will be chosen regular monthly for the Call to Action Spotlight page. Contact us to Action links will motivate and make it possible for audiences to get straight associated with useful options through UN Human being Rights and leading NGOs operating in the field on relief efforts for those straight affected by the crisis illustrated. A photo might deserve a thousand words, however in this case, it will likewise influence countless assisting hands.
- Worldwide Acknowledgment: The Photography 4 Humankind Global Reward will be revealed at the exhibit opening gala, gone to by welcomed dignitaries, media, photography specialists and human rights champs. In addition to a $5,000 USD money award, the Worldwide Reward will bring a big quantity of market acknowledgment and status to the winning professional photographer. Select images will be included on the Photography 4 Humankind site throughout the year. This will gather big quantities of direct exposure for the professional photographer in addition to emphasize the human rights concerns illustrated in the images.
- Exhibit: In 2019, the Top 10 finalists’ images will be shown at the United Nations General Assembly Gallery in New York City City. An opening reception will be held for artists, UN dignitaries and media to reveal the winner on December 10 th– Human Rights Day.
- United Nations Gallery New York City: The winner of the Photography 4 Humankind Global Reward will be revealed on UN Human being Rights Day in combination with the opening reception for the Photography 4 Humankind Exhibit at the United Nations Head Office. The winning professional photographer, who will be chosen by a noteworthy jury of picture editors, reporters and human rights champs, will get a $5,000 USD prize money and will have their picture promoted in all appropriate media worldwide.
- You should be at least 18 years of age or older to go into
- All photography should connect to human rights concerns highlighting nerve, misery, hope, oppression, hate, empathy, human rights failures or triumphes in methods little and big
- All images should be taken within 3 (3) years of entry date
- Image file extensions accepted: JPG, JPEG
- Accepted file size: 5MB– 20 MB
- Color should be RGB or sRGB format
- All entrants might send approximately 5 (5) photos
- A high resolution file will be needed for finalists
- All rights to photography stay with the professional photographer
To learn more, check out Photography4Humanity Worldwide Reward