Application Due Date: September 15 th, 2019,
Discovering a language for life– the Arts Structure of North Rhine-Westphalia and the Pina Bausch Structure have actually been acting on Pina Bausch’ s credo given that 2016 with a co-developed grant program and award the Pina Bausch Fellowship for Dance and Choreography.
THE SPONSORSHIP IS MEANT FOR
- grants for a short-lived house at distinguished organizations for dance and choreography abroad
- a non-paid involvement in an ensemble or a positioning with a choreographer in the house or abroad
- the research studies of dance methods with distinguished characters in the house or abroad
The scholarship holders are getting the possibility to acquire brand-new experiences and are motivated to establish their own creative attributes with brand-new kinds of expression. The Pina Bausch Fellowship is not a job fund, nor is it focused on the advancement of brand-new pieces.
The Pina Bausch Fellowship is not a job fund, nor is it focused on the advancement of brand-new pieces
Each fellowship can take a minimum of 3 months and no longer than.
6 months. It consists of a regular monthly allowance of 2.500 Euros and one-time.
travel expenditures. Approximately 4 fellowships are approved each year.
The Fellowship is promoted globally. It has no age-restrictions and targets at single artists from the fields of dance and choreography (dancers and choreographers). They can use if they satisfy the individual requirements.
- university/academic degree in dance and/or 2 years expert experience with a prominent ensemble
- independent development of a minimum of one production with a public efficiency in the last 3 years.
In order to participate in the Fellowship program, standard.
understanding of the English language is needed for functions of.
interaction amongst the Fellowship holders and the involvement in.
formats such as the discussion of the job proposition, press conferences.
and public discussions. Organisational managing such as e-mail contact.
and take a trip reservations are going to remain in English.
An application for the Pina Bausch Fellowship 2020 is possible from June 1st to September 15 th, 2019, and here just.
The application treatment needs:
- letter of inspiration (max. 1500 characters with blanks in ENGLISH)
- a short declaration on your prepared stay (max. 800 characters with blanks in ENGLISH)
- CV in tabular type (max. 1500 characters with blanks in ENGLISH) and a picture
- info on the scheduled date and period of the stay
- an approximate price quote of travel expenditures
- letter of intent from the working together partner (e.g. an ensemble, a.
distinguished individual or organization from the field of dance or choreography,.
- video product
- a choice of public efficiencies (no greater than 3 videos)
- a choice of efficiencies in creative productions (no greater than.
2 videos) and a recording of a creative efficiency based upon a job.
that they set on their own (one video, no longer than 5 minutes)
Please keep in mind that you require to offer the video-material online, e.g.
by protected file upload to a video website. You can define the links and.
passwords (if any) in the application. For technical factors we do.
not suggest to utilize YouTube or Dailymotion for your upload. Videos,.
whose links are not practical, can regrettably not be thought about.
To Learn More: