Due Date: February 22, 2019
Applications for the next mate of the Policy Leader Fellowship are now open! The Policy Leader Fellowship of the School of Transnational Governance at European University Institute supplies a special chance for policy experts from all over the world to additional establish their policy work and expert abilities whilst taking part in workshops, training and abilities advancement sessions, conferences and other occasions, in addition to communicating with the other fellows, policy makers and the scholastic neighborhood at the EUI.
The extremely competitive fellowships last for 3, 6 or 9 months, and are fully-funded with a grant of EUR2,500 monthly. Fellows should reside in the location of Florence throughout of their fellowship. A household allowance is readily available where suitable. The language of the program is English.
- The program: 3, 6 or 9 months fellowship for policy experts
- Location: European University Institute, Florence
- Financing: grant of EUR 2,500 monthly
Candidates need to be:
- Early- or mid-career experts (e.g. in politics, civil service, media and non-governmental organisations), able to show both expert experience and capacity for future quality in the policy sphere.
- Really engaged people associated with policy concerns, specifically those associated to global governance.
- Self-motivated, able to provide a clear work prepare for the fellowship to reveal what the candidate will accomplish and how this work will have a ‘multiplier’ effect after the fellowship.
- Curious and engaged contributors.Fellows are anticipated to be part of the EUI neighborhood every day and to take part in peer conversations on subjects which might be beyond their competence.
- Fluent in composed and spoken English.
The fellowship is open to applications from throughout the world, despite citizenship. EU citizenship is not needed. There is no optimum or minimum age limitation.
Applications need to be sent through the Online Application. There are no paper forms to finish or to mail– paper copy or e-mail applications will not be accepted.
There are 2 unique stages in the application procedure:
- 1. Register your application
- 2. Send your application by 22 February 2019 (12: 00 twelve noon CET)
When you have actually registered your application you might continue to deal with the application information and accessories till the due date. Send the application just when you have actually completed all the details properly and have actually effectively submitted the last variation of the accessories.
After submission, it will not be possible to upgrade or customize your application.
For additional information, go to Policy Leader Fellowship