Due Date: June 16, 2019
Applications are open for the Break Scholarship 2019 for Reporters The Auszeit scholarship is the joint job of Reporters Without Borders and the taz Panter Structure, a non-profit company connected with “pass away tageszeitung” (taz).
Every year, they welcome 3 reporters from war and crisis areas to remain in Berlin for a restricted time. They provide them sanctuary and rest for 3 months. The very first scholarship will be granted from September to November 2019, the 2nd from March to May 2020 and the 3rd from April to June 2020.
The scholarship is economically supported by the ZEIT Structure Ebelin and Gerd Bucerius along with the Evangelical Church in Germany (EKD).
- They compensate travel costs, make an enjoyable apartment or condo, pay a month-to-month scholarship in the quantity of EUR1000 and make it possible to utilize public transportation in Berlin for 3 months. Individuals can, if they want, withdraw entirely from public life and utilize the time to compose or believe. Possibly you likewise wish to check out the political and cultural life in Berlin. They will aid with whatever.
- Open to reporters who require a break. This can be the case, for instance, when operating in war or in problem locations or if they must not reside in the eyes of state security companies for a while;-LRB- ***************).
- Individuals must have the ability to interact in a minimum of basic English or German;-LRB- ***************).
- You must likewise have sufficient working experience as a reporter;-LRB- ***************).
- In addition, they must have the company intent to go back to their native land after the three-month house duration.
To find out more, check out Break Scholarship