Training Contract 2021 – Port Elizabeth
PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 184 000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
A training contract is a learnership contract with a registered training office. During your traineeship you will be able to put into practice the theory you have learned at university. You will be working in a challenging business environment, travelling to clients on most days, and you will interact with people on various levels.
Candidates should be studying towards, or have successfully completed studies towards the Chartered Accountant (South Africa) CA (SA) qualification (qualifications include a BCom and post graduate qualification in Accounting or equivalent at any SAICA accredited university).
- You may apply for a training contract at any stage from first year through to final year, however your training contract will only commence the year following successful completion of your Honours/CTA,
- Skills required include: obtaining consistent passes in all subjects from first year through to final year, proficiency in English, good communication and interpersonal skills, drive, determination, leadership potential, deadline driven, keen attention to detail, logical thinking,
- Participating in extramural activities at school and/or university will be advantageous,
- You will be expected to progress steadily throughout the three years in order to qualify as a CA(SA), this includes writing the qualifying exams and achieving the necessary core hours as prescribed by SAICA,
- Core experience obtained during your learnership includes auditing, accounting, financial management, secretarial systems, taxation and estates, business information systems.
For More Information: