Due Date: October 27, 2018
The British Council is trying to find skilled, dedicated and enthusiastic instructors of English to operate in their centres throughout the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). Their instructors play a crucial function in improving chances for youths and grownups.
They run 21 mentor centres in 12 nations: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Morocco, Oman, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Tunisia and United Arab Emirates. A profession with the British Council is a terrific method to delight in the culture, history and hospitality of this remarkable area– and assist make a favorable distinction to its individuals and neighborhoods.
They provide generous reimbursement and advantages, consisting of:
- a competitive wage consisting of real estate, moving and settling-in allowance and air-fares
- outstanding individual and expert advancement chances
- on-the-job training
- chances to teach students of various age and cultural backgrounds
- stable and constant profession development
- chances to walk around our network of mentor centres.
Each function has various requirements, however many need a minimum of:
- a TEFL credentials
- 2 years’ experience of mentor English, after having actually acquired an English language mentor credentials.
A few of our centres run a Recently Certified Instructor (NQT) plan. They accept recently TEFL-qualified prospects and provide the chance to acquire 2 years of mentor experience with the British Council.
You can use online from throughout the world.
In addition to mentor, there are other profession paths with the British Council, consisting of:
- establishing online products and apps for instructors and students
- handling mentor centres and tasks
- training and mentoring instructors.
To learn more, go to British Council