Application Due Date: April 15 th 2019
The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Structure was developed in 2007, out of a strong will to add to nationwide advancement through producing high quality experts to assist improve Egypt’s development in all sectors. The Structure is moneyed by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to give scholastic scholarships for skilled and appealing young Egyptian males and females to pursue master degrees abroad in all disciplines.
The QHSF funds under 2 plans: the complete scholarship covering tuition.
and living costs and the partial scholarship covering tuition just.
The ceiling for tuition costs is 50,000 USD per year.
Eligibility requirements for application:
- Candidate should be under the age of 35.
- Should be an Egyptian nationwide and living in Egypt.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience post-graduation.
- Is preparing to pursue his/her research studies at one of the leading universities abroad in their discipline of option.
- Should have been accepted at the university and program of interest.
- Candidate should send a genuine approval letter (with the exception of a financing condition).
- Exceptional command of language of research study. Great command of the English language.
- Participation with activities in civic, public or global affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be a possession.
- Should have a real monetary requirement.
- Not a recipient of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of option itself).
- Upon conclusion of program, graduates should be devoted to go back to operate in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status should be clear (for males).
QHSF reserves the right to need.
extra conditions as seen essential. QHSF likewise keeps the right to.
withdraw scholarships at its own discretion.
|January 15 th:||Start of round. Candidates can start sending applications. Application offered online.|
April 15 th:
|Due date for sending applications.|
|Shortlisting finished. Semi-finalists called for individual interviews.|
|Scholarship receivers revealed.|
|Positioning and departure of scholars|
For Additional Information: