The Leiden University Quality Scholarship Program (LExS) is open to exceptional Non-EU/EEA trainees registering in a master’s degree program at Leiden University beginning February 2020.
All MA, MSc and LL.M programs as pointed out on the site Master’s programs in Leiden. Leiden University situated in the city of Leiden is the earliest university in the Netherlands.
The Leiden University Quality Scholarship program has 3 awards:
- EUR 10.000 of the tuition charge
- EUR 15000 of the tuition charge
- Overall tuition charge minus the statutory tuition charge
The number and kind of award of the scholarship depend upon the spending plan readily available for each Professors department. The kind of award has no reflection on the trainees’ scholastic level of quality. Please know that the LExS is not a complete scholarship.
- Non-EU/EEA trainees registering in a Leiden University master’s degree program beginning September 2017 or February 2018
- In his/her previous scholastic education abroad, the candidate should have accomplished outstanding research study outcomes which matter for the program for which the trainee wants to register. As a sign, the trainee will be amongst the top 10% for the pertinent program followed abroad.
- The candidate will hold a non-EU/EEA passport and will not be qualified for assistance under the Dutch system of research study grants and loans.
- Scholarships will not be granted to candidates who have actually currently acquired a Leiden University master’s degree with the exception of trainees obtaining a Master program for which a defined previous Master program or work experience is obligatory (the LLM advanced masters certify as such).
- Trainees who are given a Leiden Quality Scholarship need to adhere to and verify in composing their contract with the Guidelines and Laws connected to the scholarship prior to the giving of the scholarship.
Qualified Areas: Open for All
How to Use: The mode of using is online. Programmes beginning Feb: 1 Oct/ Programmes beginning Sept: 1 Feb/ Exception– LLM Advanced Researches programs: 1 October.
- Apply online for admission to a Master’s program at Leiden University and pay the application charge if relevant.
- In the scholarship area of your online application, show that you want to request a LExS.
- Upload your LExS inspiration letter as advised in your online application. This is a Word doc of max. 500 words, in which you describe why you wish to be thought about for the award.
- Send your online application, including your LExS application, prior to the LExS application due date.
- If you request more than one research study program and desire to request a LExS for each, show this plainly in each application and submit a LExS inspiration letter for each.
Go To the Authorities Scholarship Site for more information.